Garmin Fenix 3 GPS Watch with HRM-Run Watch
Fenix 3 is the uncompromising GPS sport watch designed for demanding athletes and outdoor adventurers. It is powered by GPS and GLONASS via the new steel EXO antenna and a brilliant colour display. Fenix 3 comes packed with multi-sport training, trail running and navigation. It introduces a tough athletic design with quality materials and smart features like Connect IQ Apps
Fenix 3 is designed to assist people during their sport activities and outdoor life. It supports performance sports like running, cycling, swimming, trail running, indoor training, cross country skiing as well as triathlon and recreational activities such as hiking, climbing and downhill skiing. It measures performance on the go, tracks activities for sharing and navigates the user back home at the end of an adventure. And it does not stop there. The new ConnectIQ App support for Fenix 3 opens up the potential to develop many more functions and for all sorts of activities in the near future.
Fenix 3 is packed with cutting edge training features from Garmin. When used with a heart rate monitor it can give you stats about your form and fitness. The first is VO2 Max which gives you an estimation of your actual fitness based on your performance and heart rate data. The Fenix 3 is even able to make a prediction on your race time based on your VO2 Max value. After your training the recovery advisor tells you how much time you need to recover from your last activity. Fenix 3 incorporates sophisticated sensor feedback on your running form to provide multiple advanced running metrics. When used with the HRM-run monitor¹ (included in the performer bundle), Fenix 3 reports your cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time otherwise knows as Running Dynamics. These metrics show your running efficiency – something you can use to improve your performance over time.
- Stainless Steel EXO antenna with GPS + GLONASS support for fast fix and accuracy
- 3.1 cm (1.2-inch) sunlight readable colour Chroma display
- Altimeter, barometer and 3-axis compass with auto calibration
- Support of a broad selection of sports and activities with dedicated user profiles like trail running, swimming, hiking, skiing and more
- Advanced fitness training features including VO2 Max and Recovery Advisor and classic Garmin navigation features like TracBack
- Smart features like Smart Notification and Connect IQ App support for further customisation