Triple Sensor Version 3, advanced CASIO original technology that makes it possible to pack sensors 95% smaller than those of previous models into a total new type of compact PRO TREK. Despite their smaller size, the new sensors in this model deliver improved reading accuracy and energy efficiency.
This new Triple Sensor Version 3 model delivers altitude, barometric pressure, and direction readings that are more accurate than previous models.
A Barometric Pressure Tendency Alarm alerts the wearer to sudden changes in pressure readings, which can indicate upcoming weather events.
Triple Sensor performance comes backed up a sapphire glass crystal for outstanding durability and an elegant look. A carbon-fiber insert band is designed to withstand the effects of expansion and contraction.
This model is water resistant up to 200 meters and features Full Auto LED display illumination, which makes them a great choice for wet environments and nighttime operations. A stainless steel rotary bezel can be positioned to help you keep track of your current and intended bearings.
In terms of both functions and looks, this Triple Sensor Version 3 provides a choice of outdoor timekeeping gear that can’t be beat.
- Direction Bezel
- Sapphire Crystal
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Carbon fiber insert Resin Band
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Low temperature resistant(–10ºC/14°F)
- Triple Sensor: Compass, Barometer/Thermometer, Altimeter
- Tough Solar ensures stable operation even when using power-hungry functions
- MULTIBAND 6 allows reception of time calibration signals from one of six transmitters around the globe: Germany, The United Kingdom, The United States, China, and Japan (two transmitters)