New addition to the PRO TREK lineup of analog-digital Triple Sensor Version 3 models.
In addition to sensors for taking bearing, altitude, and barometric pressure readings, the wearer is alerted to significant changes in barometric pressure by a beeper alarm and by an indicator on the digital display.
An auto hand shift feature momentarily moves hands away from digital readouts when you check displayed readings, to make them easier to see. Other features include a dual LED illumination system for the face and digital display, Smart Access, Tough Solar, radio-controlled timekeeping and more. Everything about these watches is designed and engineered to make them the ultimate in ease of operation and reliability.
All this multi-functionality is packed into a 12.8 mm slim configuration.
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Double LED light
- Low temperature resistant (–10ºC/14°F)
- Triple Sensor: Compass, Barometer/Thermometer, Altimeter
- Tough Solar ensures stable operation even when using power-hungry functions
- MULTIBAND 6 reception of six time calibration signals: Japan (2), United States, Germany, England, China