Casio PRO TREK Triple Sensor Version 3 TOUGH SOLAR Watch PRW-3500Y-1 - Black
Triple Sensor Version 3, advanced CASIO original technology that makes it possible to pack sensors 95% smaller than those of previous models into a totally new type of compact PRO TREK. Despite their smaller size, the new sensors in this model provides improved reading accuracy and energy efficiency.
This new Triple Sensor Version 3 model delivers altitude, barometric pressure, and direction readings that are more accurate than previous models. A Barometric Pressure Tendency Alarm alerts the wearer to sudden changes in pressure readings, which can indicate upcoming weather events.
This model is water resistant up to 200 meters and features Full Auto LED display illumination, which makes it a great choice for wet environments and nighttime operations. A stainless steel rotary bezel can be positioned to help you keep track of your current and intended bearings.
In terms of both functions and looks, this Triple Sensor Version 3 provides a choice of outdoor timekeeping gear that can’t be beat.
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Low-temperature resistant (–10°C/14°F)
- Triple Sensor: Compass, Barometer/Thermometer, Altimeter
- Tough Solar ensures stable operation even when using power-hungry functions
- MULTIBAND6 reception of six time calibration signals: Japan (2), United States, Germany, England, China
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)