Here are three new basic colors (blue, pink, and yellow) for the PRO TREK lineup that incorporates Triple Sensor Version 3, advanced CASIO original technology that makes it possible to pack sensors that are 95% smaller than those of previous models into a totally new type of compact configuration. Despite their smaller size, the new sensors in these models deliver higher reading accuracy and improved energy efficiency.
These Triple Sensor models deliver altitude, barometric pressure, and direction readings that are more accurate than previous models. A Barometric Pressure Tendency Alarm alerts the wearer to sudden changes in pressure readings, which can indicate upcoming weather events.
Design features include a compact case and soft urethane for a better fit to the wrist.
Large side buttons and one-press access to digital compass, barometric pressure and altitude, and temperature readings keep important information at your fingertips.
Other features include MULTIBAND 6, Tough Solar, 100-meter water resistance, and more. Everything about these models is designed and engineered to make them essential pieces of outdoor gear.
- Mineral Glass
- 100-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Aluminum
- Resin Band
- LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
- Low temperature resistant (–10ºC/14°F)
- Triple Sensor: Compass, Barometer/Thermometer, Altimeter
- Tough Solar ensures stable operation even when using power-hungry functions.
- MULTIBAND6 reception of six time calibration signals: Japan (2), United States, Germany, England, China
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)